408 Pine St, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2 baths, 1,089 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,089 sqft
- Parcel #: 43-09-29-1-000-131.011
- Zillow Home ID: 72739831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 408 Pine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Daphne, and 46.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 502 Pecan Dr Daphne, AL$116K311,296
- 504 Pecan Dr Daphne, AL$99K31960
- 407 Pine St Daphne, AL$113K3--912
- 409 Pine St Daphne, AL$105K311,384
- 8232 Pecan Ct Daphne, AL$177K311,658
- 8264 Pecan Ct Daphne, AL$108K321,570
- 505 Pecan Dr Daphne, AL$120K311,185
- 501 Pecan Dr Daphne, AL--Studio--1,080
- 1408 Maple Dr Daphne, AL$114K3--1,152
- 503 Pecan Dr Daphne, AL$127K311,404
- 1410 Maple Dr Daphne, AL$143K3--1,316
- 411 Pine St Daphne, AL$128K321,112
- 1406 Maple Dr Daphne, AL$129K3--1,152
- 502 Pine St Daphne, AL$116K311,456
- 1404 Maple Dr Daphne, AL$138K3--1,234
- 501 Pine St Daphne, AL$100K311,164
- 1402 Maple Dr Daphne, AL$119K3--1,152
- 503 Pine St Daphne, AL$103K321,230
- 506 Pine St Daphne, AL$137K3--1,520
- 1409 Maple Dr Daphne, AL$130K311,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!