- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 3,477 all time views
- HOA Fee: $137
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $615,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Guarded Entry, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ Intercom, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace \ Firepit, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Boulder Creek High Anthem, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Over Height Garage, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Border Pres/Pub Lnd, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Private, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng Multi Rms, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,027 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21186004
- Zillow Home ID: 62730644
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $575-775K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85086 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Anthem as a whole. Among 85086 homes, this home is valued 133.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Anthem, and 124.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anthem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85086 home values.
|40726 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$534K||--||--||3,478|
|40808 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$643K||3||3.5||3,716|
|40801 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$533K||--||--||3,478|
|40720 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$605K||5||4.5||4,320|
|40814 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$773K||6||6||4,557|
|40725 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$669K||5||4.5||4,320|
|40811 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$562K||--||--||3,478|
|40719 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$565K||3||4||3,716|
|1818 W Ainsworth Dr Anthem, AZ||$374K||4||3||2,477|
|40808 N Thunder Hills Ct Anthem, AZ||$642K||4||3.5||4,027|
|40904 N River Bend Ct Anthem, AZ||$800K||5||4.5||4,320|
|40821 N River Bend Rd Anthem, AZ||$572K||3||3||3,478|
|40802 N Thunder Hills Ct Anthem, AZ||$614K||4||3.5||4,017|
|1824 W Ainsworth Dr Anthem, AZ||$370K||--||--||2,385|
|1894 W Dion Dr Anthem, AZ||$278K||--||--||1,760|
|1888 W Dion Dr Anthem, AZ||$307K||--||--||2,080|
|40910 N River Bend Ct Anthem, AZ||$821K||6||6||4,557|
|1830 W Ainsworth Dr Anthem, AZ||$389K||4||3||2,786|
|40816 N Thunder Hills Ct Anthem, AZ||$671K||5||4.5||4,320|
|1711 W Laurel Greens Dr Anthem, AZ||$593K||5||3.5||4,027|
Nearby Schools in Anthem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!