4081 Maple St, Chino, CA 917103 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
copy and paste to watch u-tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGwzqVa-7o
for pricing and info text To: 44133 MSG :120894
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Rock Pool with Slide, BBq.......................for pricing and info text To: 44133 MSG :120894
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 1013241290000
- Zillow Home ID: 17532113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4081 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Chino, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
- 11656 Pipeline Ave Chino, CA$541K322,160
- 4054 Francis Ave Chino, CA$480K211,752
- 4072 Francis Ave Chino, CA$565K422,272
- 11670 Pipeline Ave Chino, CA$569K422,272
- 4088 Maple St Chino, CA$352K321,470
- 4036 Francis Ave Chino, CA$840K53.53,430
- 11630 Pipeline Ave Chino, CA$359K31.51,272
- 4111 Maple St Chino, CA$357K321,355
- 11655 Pipeline Ave Chino, CA$528K312,162
- 4069 Locust St Chino, CA$323K321,317
- 4079 Locust St Chino, CA$366K321,702
- 4059 Locust St Chino, CA$330K321,317
- 11673 Pipeline Ave APT A Chino, CA$393K42968
- 11622 Pipeline Ave Chino, CA$367K321,894
- 4049 Locust St Chino, CA$386K321,779
- 11675 Pipeline Ave Chino, CA$470K----1,878
- 4112 Maple St Chino, CA$442K432,441
- 4110 Francis Ave Chino, CA$500K41.51,987
- 4121 Maple St Chino, CA$404K421,677
- 4016 Francis Ave Chino, CA$670K422,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!