4083 W 48th St, Cleveland, OH 441443 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- View: City
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01321035
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33348235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4083 W 48th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% lower than in Cleveland, and 87.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Brooklyn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Brooklyn home values.
- 4079 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$90K311,206
- 4087 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$96K321,272
- 4075 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$42K311,152
- 4091 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$84K311,187
- 4071 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$83K311,252
- 4095 W 48th St Brooklyn, OH$88K41.51,632
- 4067 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$68K311,152
- 4099 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$53K321,187
- 4084 Fulton Pkwy Brooklyn, OH$34K21840
- 4086 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$33K21840
- 4088 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$35K211,056
- 4080 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$68K421,680
- 4090 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$35K311,056
- 4094 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$39K311,024
- 4074 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$50K21840
- 4063 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$64K311,152
- 4103 W 48th St Cleveland, OH$59K311,187
- 4096 Fulton Pkwy Brooklyn, OH$34K21848
- 4072 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$50K21840
- 4100-4102 Fulton Pkwy Cleveland, OH$112K622,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.