4084 Kansas St # 4090, San Diego, CA 921048 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1935
- 233 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4463622500
- Zillow Home ID: 16957272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4084 Kansas Street # 4090
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 4084 Kansas St San Diego, CA$986K853,300
- 4094 Kansas St San Diego, CA$532K321,500
- 2877 Polk Ave San Diego, CA$501K21952
- 2869 Polk Ave San Diego, CA$470K------
- 2882 Polk Ave San Diego, CA$323K22576
- 4104 Kansas St San Diego, CA$502K211,515
- 2876 Polk Ave San Diego, CA$331K11626
- 4077 Utah St APT 7 San Diego, CA$433K21800
- 4077 Utah St APT 2 San Diego, CA$277K21800
- 4077 Utah St APT 6 San Diego, CA$219K11625
- 4077 Utah St APT 3 San Diego, CA$220K11625
- 4077 Utah St APT 1 San Diego, CA$256K11625
- 4085 Utah St San Diego, CA$489K411,332
- 4095 Kansas St San Diego, CA$500K21884
- 2861 Polk Ave APT 1 San Diego, CA$334K221,050
- 2861 Polk Ave APT 2 San Diego, CA$328K221,050
- 2861 Polk Ave APT 3 San Diego, CA$319K221,050
- 2861 Polk Ave APT 4 San Diego, CA$491K221,000
- 4061 Utah St UNIT 4 San Diego, CA$225K11674
- 4061 Utah St UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$303K22812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.