4084 Marzo St, San Diego, CA 921544 beds, 2 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: May 1984 for $74,000
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 6311540300
- Zillow Home ID: 17167960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4084 Marzo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Otay Mesa West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Otay Mesa West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Otay Mesa West home values.
- 4072 Marzo St San Diego, CA$338K421,250
- 1490 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$344K321,154
- 1472 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$338K321,140
- 4081 Peterlynn Way San Diego, CA$361K421,818
- 1454 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$339K321,478
- 4060 Marzo St San Diego, CA$343K321,200
- 4069 Peterlynn Way San Diego, CA$338K411,326
- 4085 Marzo St San Diego, CA$395K622,035
- 1506 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$331K521,582
- 1440 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$298K421,503
- 4057 Peterlynn Way San Diego, CA$361K421,250
- 4071 Marzo St San Diego, CA$346K311,310
- 4048 Marzo St San Diego, CA$367K421,250
- 4057 Marzo St San Diego, CA$341K321,140
- 1518 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$420K432,378
- 4041 Peterlynn Way San Diego, CA$342K311,050
- 4036 Marzo St San Diego, CA$375K311,487
- 4043 Marzo St San Diego, CA$356K311,050
- 1422 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$391K521,882
- 1475 Peterlynn Dr San Diego, CA$342K421,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.