4084 Meramec St, Saint Louis, MO 631163 beds, 2 baths, 1,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $14,900
- Price/sqft: $11
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,362 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 63280001250
- Zillow Home ID: 59983953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4084 Meramec Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% higher than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 4080 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$70K--1873
- 4086 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$49K--1854
- 4090 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$38K----1,000
- 4078 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$49K--1979
- 4092 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$58K--1632
- 4096 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$134K--43,200
- 4216 Newport Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--1840
- 4070 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$104K421,144
- 4098 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO------3,108
- 4062 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$102K--11,127
- 4200 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$48K--21,488
- 4204 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K--43,000
- 4060 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$38K--11,145
- 4056 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$114K--11,224
- 4050 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$113K--11,359
- 4048 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$37K--11,086
- 4044 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$59K11680
- 4040 Meramec St Saint Louis, MO$76K--1.5768
- 3911 Ray Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--32,920
- 4030 Keokuk St Saint Louis, MO$55K31955
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!