This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 3,088 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $135,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 300 sqft
- DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ FORMAL DINING ROOM, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, ENERGY \ DOUBLE PANE, ENERGY \ INSULATED CEILINGS, ENERGY \ INSULATED WALLS, EXTERIOR \ HANDICAP PROVISIONS, FLOORS \ VINYL, FLOORS \ W/W CARPET, FLOORS \ WOOD LAMINATE, Heating system: CENTRAL ELECTRIC, INTERIOR \ SOME BLINDS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ FORMICA COUNTERTOPS, LOT LOCATION \ INTERIOR, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, POOL \ NONE, Project Name \ NONE, Property Type \ RESIDENTIAL DETACHED, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, Room 1 \ Great Room, Room 2 \ Dining Room, Room 3 \ Kitchen, Room 4 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 5 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, SIDING \ BRICK, WATER/SEWER \ COMM WATER, WATER/SEWER \ SEPTIC TANK, WATERFRONT \ NONE
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 191N270000029000000
- Zillow Home ID: 47887926
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32583 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Milton as a whole. Among 32583 homes, this home is valued 23.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32583, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Milton, and 194.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32583 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32583 home values.
|4095 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$123K||4||2.25||1,650|
|4083 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||--||3||2||1,620|
|4086 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$75K||3||1||1,344|
|3991 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$184K||3||2||2|
|4103 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$56K||2||2||840|
|4065 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||--||3||1||890|
|4060 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||--||2||1||672|
|4102 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$75K||2||1||1,148|
|3936 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$170K||4||2||2,326|
|4053 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||--||2||1||1,005|
|4036 Mae Ln Milton, FL||$186K||2||2||2,032|
|4074 Mae Ln Milton, FL||$82K||3||1||1,032|
|4032 Mae Ln Milton, FL||$175K||3||--||2,200|
|4028 Mae Ln Milton, FL||--||2||1||1,275|
|4052 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||$127K||3||2||1,395|
|4024 Mae Ln Milton, FL||--||3||1||900|
|4029 Ward Basin Rd Milton, FL||--||3||2||2,226|
|4055 Mae Ln Milton, FL||$135K||3||2||1,628|
|4004 Mae Ln Milton, FL||--||3||1||1,440|
|4000 Coachman Rd Milton, FL||$158K||2||2||1,740|
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!