4085 Willow Rd, Wilson, NY 141725 beds, 3.75 baths, 2,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- 200 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $9,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces, 460 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2942890640000001029112
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 31490515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 4085 Willow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14172, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Town of Wilson, and 70.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14172 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Wilson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14172 home values.
- 4095 Willow Rd Wilson, NY$118K311,416
- 4071 Willow Rd Wilson, NY$89K311,770
- 3769 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$159K321,782
- 3723 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$237K322,286
- 4127 Willow Rd Wilson, NY$285K32.52,812
- 3801 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$125K31.51,931
- 3764 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$143K311,312
- 3736 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$115K211,128
- 3728 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$90K211,739
- 3720 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$208K32.51,824
- 4133 Willow Rd Wilson, NY$188K321,900
- 4103 Willow Rd Wilson, NY--------
- 3770 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$169K321,290
- 4143 Willow Rd Wilson, NY--------
- 3849 Wilson Cambria Rd Ransomville, NY$169K321,584
- 3686 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$111K211,040
- 3710 Wilson Cambria Rd Wilson, NY$99K221,422
Nearby Schools in Town of Wilson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!