40878 Marty Ter, Fremont, CA 94539
Sold on 9/28/12: $735,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,814 sq ft
- Lot:3,674 sqft
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $735,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Two story Duet Home three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms with approximately 1,814 sq feet of living space plus two car attached garage.
Hardwood Floors in spacious Living, Dining and Family rooms. High ceilings, separate dining room plus eat-in kitchen area. Fireplace in Living room, storage under stairs and huge walk-in master closet. Low maintenance yard with fruit trees.
Low HOA fee of $125 per month.
Open Sunday 1-4 PM
Call Meena Gujral at 510-279-9580 for more information to see how you can save thousands of dollars when buying and selling through Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty.
For all my virtual Tours link, please click on:
For this property Virtual tour, please click on:
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- High SchoolMission San Jose
- Last Remodel Year1991
- Middle SchoolHopkins
- Neighborhood NameMission
- Parcel #525 012417100
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictFremont
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow448
- Elementary SchoolGomes
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25032191
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$775,353||$690K – $876K||-$7,381||$427||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,953/mo||$2.1K – $3.4K/mo||+$52||$1.63||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Kimber-Gomes home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Fremont as a whole. Among Kimber-Gomes homes, this home is valued 31.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kimber-Gomes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% lower than in Fremont, and 82.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kimber-Gomes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kimber-Gomes home values.
Neighborhood for 40878 Marty Ter
- 40889 Marty Ter Fremont, CA$873K32.51,814
- 40907 Rioja Ct Fremont, CA$922K32.51,736
- 40911 Cruz Ct Fremont, CA$893K42.01,583
- 40943 Rioja Ct Fremont, CA$819K32.01,370
- 40959 Cruz Ct Fremont, CA$890K42.51,650
- 2116 Gomes Rd Fremont, CA$787K32.01,364
- 2386 Gomes Rd Fremont, CA$903K42.51,828
- 40960 Cruz Ct Fremont, CA$936K43.01,773
- 2405 Sueno Way Fremont, CA$905K32.51,736
- 40802 Vaca Dr Fremont, CA$1.09M42.01,973
- 2323 Abaca Way Fremont, CA$679K22.01,230
- 1921 Oro Dr Fremont, CA$955K32.01,650
- 2345 Sueno Way Fremont, CA$790K32.01,370
- 2465 Sueno Way Fremont, CA$772K32.01,120
- 40807 Vaca Dr Fremont, CA$931K32.01,630
- 40959 Nunes Ct Fremont, CA$768K32.01,364
- 2004 Una Ct Fremont, CA$1.18M42.52,087
- 2303 Abaca Way Fremont, CA$791K32.01,370
- 40964 Pajaro Dr Fremont, CA$1.3M64.03,098
- 40977 Nunes Ct Fremont, CA$761K32.01,364
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005