- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
409 Candlewood Dr, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 3 baths, 2,623 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,349 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,623 sqft
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 189561250
- Zillow Home ID: 22038240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Candlewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% higher than in Edmond, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 401 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$193K32.52,260
- 1609 Stoney Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$198K42.52,255
- 404 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$193K422,059
- 400 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$253K42.53,061
- 408 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$194K422,227
- 313 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$222K32.52,781
- 400 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$287K32.52,603
- 312 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$194K42.52,331
- 1608 Stoney Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$202K432,413
- 309 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$201K42.52,772
- 405 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$174K422,047
- 1526 N Jackson St Edmond, OK$199K32.52,268
- 500 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$205K42.752,340
- 409 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$191K42.52,522
- 401 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$201K42.52,547
- 308 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$196K432,176
- 313 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$199K532,407
- 305 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$180K422,425
- 505 Candlewood Dr Edmond, OK$200K42.52,400
- 501 Partridge Ln Edmond, OK$211K32.52,303
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!