This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
(1) Stunning view from the top of communications hill. Community is well managed by Tuscany Hills HOA.
(2) Well maintained townhouse. Like new. High Ceilings in the family room. 3 levels, 3 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms, 1bed/1bath master suite on the 3rd floor and 1bed/1bath master suite on the ground level, 2 car garage with door opener. Walk-in closet. Oversized tub in the master bedroom. Plenty of closets and storage room.
(3) Spacious kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. Samsung stainless steel French Door Refrigerator. GE stainless steel dish washer. KitchenAid rang top stainless steel microwave oven. KitchenAid stainless steel Oven. Stainless steel gas cooktop.
(3) In unit washer and dryer: Maytag large 4.0 cubic feet washer and 7.4 cubic feet dryer in the laundry room.
(5) Central heating and AC.
(6) Wall to wall carpet. Tile in kitchen and bathrooms. Patio at the ground level.
(7) Trail and stairs are just outside of the house. Hill top Park is just minutes walk away.
(8) Easy access to 87 and 85 freeways, close to light rail, Oakridge Mall, Almaden Lake Park.
NO PETS. NON-SMOKERS. NO SECTION-8.
Applicants must have good credit and rental history, stable employment with pay stubs from last two months, and sufficient income to make the rent payments.
Security Deposit due at signing of lease.
First and last month of rent due at move in.
12 month lease.
$49.50 application fee per person.
Landlord pays HOA and garbage. Tenant pays all the remaining utilities.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $520,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 403 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 45574012
- Zillow Home ID: 64489129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fairgrounds home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Fairgrounds homes, this home is valued 20.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairgrounds, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% greater than in San Jose, and 33.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
|413 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$627K||2||3.5||1,938|
|405 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$619K||2||3.5||1,938|
|417 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$628K||2||3.5||1,938|
|401 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$682K||2||4||2,261|
|431 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$572K||3||2.5||1,727|
|435 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$599K||3||2.5||1,850|
|427 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$579K||3||3||1,750|
|439 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$571K||2||2.5||1,737|
|441 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$514K||2||2||1,104|
|443 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$529K||2||2||1,265|
|425 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$519K||2||2||1,265|
|423 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$474K||2||2||1,104|
|421 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$685K||2||4||2,261|
|446 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA||$513K||1||1.5||1,250|
|448 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA||$531K||2||2||1,323|
|438 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA||$584K||2||3||1,777|
|434 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA||$574K||3||2.5||1,721|
|426 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA||$504K||2||2||1,323|
|424 Adeline Ave San Jose, CA||$477K||1||2||1,250|
|404 Casselino Dr San Jose, CA||$1.22M||4||4||3,372|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Andrew P. Hill High (assigned)9-121.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!