This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,679 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $170,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Amenities \ Building Maint., Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Heat, Amenities \ Indoor Storage, Amenities \ Trash, Amenities \ Water, Basement \ Storage Space, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Construction \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, FeeIncludes \ Heat, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab w/Frst Wall, Garage Location \ Under, GarageAndParking \ Assigned, GarageAndParking \ Carport, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Heat Included, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Elevator, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Living, Interior Features CF \ Pantry, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Sprinkler System, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Common Acreage, LotDescription \ Near Bus/Shuttle, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Metal, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ St, Style \ High Rise, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Domestic
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 969 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0670 B:00409 L:311
- Zillow Home ID: 92246119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-307K.
Market guideZillow predicts 05403 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Burlington as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% less than in Burlington, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 05403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05403 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (65)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 409 Farrell St|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!