409 Hebron Rd, Seneca, SC 296723 beds, 2 baths, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Established neighborhood with basic restrictions, but not overly invasive! NO fees!!
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2146733460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Hebron Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29672, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in Seneca, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29672 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seneca.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 408 Hebron Rd Seneca, SC$142K321,200
- 410 Hebron Rd Seneca, SC$368K------
- 313 Devon Way Seneca, SC$152K33.53,300
- 311 Devon Way Seneca, SC$413K------
- 307 Devon Way Seneca, SC$422K------
- 204 Honeysuckle Dr Seneca, SC$465K------
- 202 Honeysuckle Dr Seneca, SC$262K32--
- Walhalla, SC$274K------
- 206 Honeysuckle Dr Seneca, SC$573K------
- 673 Keowee School Rd Seneca, SC$261K42.5--
- 312 Devon Way Seneca, SC$133K32.5--
- 605 Topaz Ct Seneca, SC$234K544,000
- 208 Honeysuckle Dr Seneca, SC$616K635,020
- 312 Devon Way Seneca, SC$280K332,500
- 326 Amethyst Way Seneca, SC$246K------
Nearby Schools in Seneca
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292