409 Jasmine Trl, Athens, GA 306063 beds, 2 baths, 1,678 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 062D6 A028
- Zillow Home ID: 54362886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Jasmine Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% higher than in Athens, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Athens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30606 home values.
- 405 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$139K431,845
- 413 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$111K321,456
- 401 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$163K733,000
- 417 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$118K--21,754
- 419 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA--------
- 408 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$111K321,400
- 315 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$148K323,052
- 412 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$119K--21,754
- 404 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$110K--21,381
- 421 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$112K321
- 313 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$178K--32,896
- 104 Wisteria Way Athens, GA$113K--21,436
- 400 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$114K421,865
- 501 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$118K432,052
- 108 Wisteria Way Athens, GA$113K321,400
- 311 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$118K321,516
- 316 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$109K321,381
- 500 Jasmine Trl Athens, GA$112K--21,381
- 105 Tupelo Ct Athens, GA$120K42.52,208
- 112 Wisteria Way Athens, GA$112K--21,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292