409 Kettle Cir, Lafayette, IN 479053 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Very close to shopping and SR 26
- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Tile Master Shower, Screened Porch, Great Location
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 790726430008050004
- Zillow Home ID: 112718156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Kettle Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% greater than in Lafayette, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 413 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$124K321,754
- 405 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$148K31--
- 417 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,911
- 421 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--Studio21,567
- 425 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,981
- 436 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,913
- 440 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,907
- 432 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,619
- 428 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$143K321,913
- 444 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$144K321,900
- 429 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,619
- 412 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,913
- 408 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN--321,619
- 448 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$136K321,575
- 416 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$145K321,520
- 424 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$181K411,823
- 452 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$148K321,913
- 433 Kettle Cir Lafayette, IN$161K--2.51,633
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!