409 Mission Dr, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,359 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $131,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 70 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vent-free gas insert, patio and deck with privacy fence
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 6800743
- Zillow Home ID: 35450223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Mission Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Akron, and 100% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1616 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$64K311,092
- 1612 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$91K311,344
- 414 Mission Dr Akron, OH$107K41.51,664
- 1634 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$118K42.51,896
- 477 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$66K311,380
- 471 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$65K521,932
- 400 Mission Dr Akron, OH$86K311,120
- 467 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$54K311,188
- 1638 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$89K41.51,633
- 493 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$87K321,344
- 433 Mission Dr Akron, OH$645K66.59,020
- 461 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$69K31.51,536
- 1642 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$68K321,322
- 1629 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$93K31.51,802
- 497 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$104K31.51,536
- 457 S Firestone Blvd Akron, OH$62K41.51,418
- 1633 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$98K311,368
- 1646 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$55K311,309
- Mission Dr Akron, OH$51K31.51,144
- 1637 Greenlawn Ave Akron, OH$78K311,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.