- Lot: 4,486 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1928
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,116 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: 15010016
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heat Source \ Gas, Operating Expenses \ Maintenance, Property Type \ Multi-Family 2-4, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Type of Units \ 2-Family, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Building Desc \ Duplex, Parking Description \ Off Street, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Appliances_Some \ Some Refrigerator(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Range Oven(s), Construction \ Frame, Fixed Expenses \ Sewer, Fixed Expenses \ Trash Removal, Fixed Expenses \ Water, Appliances_Some \ Some Dishwasher(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Shower Bath(s), Appliances_Some \ Some Smoke\Alarm Det, Appliances_Some \ Some Storm Doors, Appliances_Some \ Some Storm Windows, Appliances_Some \ Some Window Treatmnt, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Propane Tank \ None, Tenancy Type \ Leases, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Facility in, Appliances_Some \ Some Wall to Wall Cp, Appliances_Some \ Some Insultd Windows, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Laundry Facl-Private, Operating Expenses \ Management, Construction \ Stucco, Special Listing Conditions \ None, SchoolDistrict \ St. Charles R-VI
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,529 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6009AB1200000030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 59922958
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 63301 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 63301 homes, this home is 9.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% greater than in Saint Charles, and 35.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63301 home values.
|403 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$121K||2||1||1,053|
|411 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$105K||2||1||744|
|811 N 4th St Saint Charles, MO||$98K||2||1||675|
|414 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$95K||2||1||679|
|406 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$110K||2||1||968|
|404 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$101K||1||1||866|
|418 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$195K||5||2.5||1,870|
|329 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$114K||3||1||880|
|808 N 4th St Saint Charles, MO||$102K||2||1.25||720|
|810 N 5th St Saint Charles, MO||$138K||3||1||1,296|
|801 N 4th St Saint Charles, MO||$157K||Studio||--||1,628|
|808 N 5th St Saint Charles, MO||$196K||4||1||1,769|
|906 N 5th St Saint Charles, MO||$161K||2||1||1,680|
|928 N 4th St Saint Charles, MO||$121K||1||1.5||1,080|
|415 Montgomery St Saint Charles, MO||$107K||2||1||864|
|330 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$181K||4||2||2,162|
|914 N 5th St Saint Charles, MO||$251K||4||2||2,614|
|321 Morgan St Saint Charles, MO||$128K||3||1||1,250|
|806 N 4th St Saint Charles, MO||$119K||3||1.5||1,131|
|800 N 4th St Saint Charles, MO||$109K||3||1||956|
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!