409 N Neville St, Pittsburgh, PA 152134 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110967342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 N Neville Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shadyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- 425 N Neville St APT 102 Pittsburgh, PA$136K11789
- 425 N Neville St APT 202 Pittsburgh, PA$136K11789
- 425 N Neville St APT 302 Pittsburgh, PA$143K11789
- 409 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$365K43.52,500
- 425 N Neville St APT 101 Pittsburgh, PA$200K221,188
- 425 N Neville St Oakland, PA$196K22--
- 415 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$543K62.53,367
- 425 N Neville St APT 201 Pittsburgh, PA$150K221,413
- 409 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$235K442,500
- 425 N Neville St APT 103 Pittsburgh, PA$119K11986
- 425 N Neville St APT 203 Pittsburgh, PA$107K111,040
- 413 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$319K43.51,870
- 425 N Neville St APT 301 Pittsburgh, PA$258K321,340
- 425 N Neville St APT 303 Pittsburgh, PA$121K11986
- 414 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$240K842,940
- 407 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$381K32.52,254
- 410 N Neville St Pittsburgh, PA$294K633,522
- 425 N Neville St APT 104 Pittsburgh, PA$224K221,413
- 425 N Neville St APT 204 Pittsburgh, PA$201K221,413
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.