- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
409 Pace Dr, Denton, TX 762093 beds, 2 baths, 1,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $89,995
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R103182
- Zillow Home ID: 27264647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Pace Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% greater than in Denton, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76209 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76209 home values.
- 413 Pace Dr Denton, TX$113K321,352
- 405 Pace Dr Denton, TX$104K321,209
- 417 Pace Dr Denton, TX$108K--21,153
- 401 Pace Dr Denton, TX$112K321,232
- 421 Pace Dr Denton, TX$111K----1,166
- 408 Pace Dr Denton, TX$111K321,209
- 404 Pace Dr Denton, TX$110K--21,156
- 2800 Weston Dr Denton, TX$112K321,460
- 412 Pace Dr Denton, TX$110K--21,156
- 400 Pace Dr Denton, TX$113K----1,241
- 2800 Paisley St Denton, TX$89K----922
- 2804 Weston Dr Denton, TX$112K331,230
- 2809 Paisley St Denton, TX$118K321,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.