409 Roberts Rd, Pacifica, CA 940442 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/24 1pm-4pm
- Built in 1981
- 4 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 1985 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $483
- MLS #: 81412260
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Club House with large Deck for Entertaining.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 115060050
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15639324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Roberts Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Pacifica, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292