409 Sarazen Dr, Clayton, NC 275273 beds, 3 baths, 2,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 500 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 16I02018K
- Zillow Home ID: 69112223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Sarazen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27527, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% less than in Clayton, and 10% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27527 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
- 105 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$196K32.52,000
- 405 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$216K42.52,216
- 412 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$168K321,579
- 501 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$173K321,638
- 109 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$226K32.52,371
- 408 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$205K32.52,096
- 500 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$215K42.52,474
- 401 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$224K422,484
- 208 Boswell Ln Clayton, NC$236K32.52,602
- 204 Boswell Ln Clayton, NC$228K42.52,488
- 212 Boswell Ln Clayton, NC$231K432,400
- 404 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$200K32.52,052
- 504 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$209K32.52,434
- 200 Boswell Ln Clayton, NC$219K332,200
- 104 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$217K32.52,444
- 113 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$214K32.52,069
- 505 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$216K42.52,415
- 216 Boswell Ln Clayton, NC$216K322,065
- 400 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$202K332,108
- 508 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$202K32.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.