409 Spring St, Bethlehem, PA 180183 beds, 4 baths, 2,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,880 sqft
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $155,500
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, On street, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,302 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 642746260054 18
- Zillow Home ID: 63492437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Bethlehem Township, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292