- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
409 W Hubbard Ave, Elkhart, IN 465163 beds, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,719 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $61,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 200608453013000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50609886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 409 W Hubbard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% higher than in Elkhart, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- 415 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$56K3--925
- 405 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$47K311,072
- Hubbard Elkhart, IN--------
- 410 Concord Ave Elkhart, IN$75K2--926
- 414 Concord Ave Elkhart, IN$48K1--528
- 501 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$71K3--1,008
- 418 Concord Ave Elkhart, IN$49K2--672
- 400 Concord Ave Elkhart, IN$121K112,104
- 406 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$76K311,560
- W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$58K------
- 418 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$64K311,500
- 505 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$71K3--1,760
- 447 Concord Shipshewana, IN$83K----384
- 500 W Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$48K3--1,080
- 504 Concord Ave Elkhart, IN$55K3--996
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!