40W228 Ancient Oak Ct, Saint Charles, IL 601754 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Acre plus lots with mature trees and wide views!
- Lot: 1.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Two tired stamped concrete patio! Gazebo! Meticulous!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0814277010
- Zillow Home ID: 4649329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 40W228 Ancient Oak Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60175 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.9% higher than in Campton Hills, and 1109% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campton Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60175 home values.
- 40W214 Ancient Oak Ct St Charles, IL$487K------
- 5N585 Ancient Oak Ln Saint Charles, IL$545K------
- 40W237 Ancient Oak Ct St Charles, IL$539K444,000
- 40W259 Ancient Oak Ct St Charles, IL$479K52.53,400
- 5N450 Ancient Oak Ln St Charles, IL$280K42.53,263
- 40W211 Ancient Oak Ct Saint Charles, IL$463K------
- 5N570 Prairie Springs Dr Saint Charles, IL$440K------
- 40W215 Ancient Oak Ct St Charles, IL--Studio----
- 5N540 Prairie Springs Dr St Charles, IL$499K43.5--
- 5N600 Prairie Springs Dr Saint Charles, IL$475K------
- 5N620 Prairie Springs Dr Saint Charles, IL$837K------
- 5N482 Ancient Oak Ln Saint Charles, IL$481K------
- 40W282 Campton Oak Dr Saint Charles, IL$442K------
- 40W213 Ancient Oak Ct St Charles, IL$584K------
- 5N520 Prairie Springs Dr Saint Charles, IL$463K------
- 5N531 Ancient Oak Ln St Charles, IL$2.12M56.5--
- 40W192 Deer Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$348K------
- 5N448 Ancient Oak Ln St Charles, IL$487K------
- 40W322 Campton Oak Dr Saint Charles, IL$394K42.54,230
Nearby Schools in Campton Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!