- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,476 all time views
- HOA Fee: $290
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: 08833619
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Exposure \ S (South), Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Water \ Well-Community, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Lake Rights, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Lot Description \ Pond, Waterfront (Y\N) \ Yes, Lot Description \ Water View, Exposure \ N (North), Basement \ Finished, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Office, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Exterior Access, Exterior Building Type \ Stone, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Walkout Basement, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Sale Terms \ Cash Only, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Property Type \ Detached Single, Area Amenities \ Clubhouse, Area Amenities \ Pool, Frequency \ Annual, Status \ Pending, Style Of House \ Georgian, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Recreation Rm, Area Amenities \ Water Rights, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Theater Rm, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Walkout Basement, Auction Price Description \ Opening Bid, Addtl Room 8 Name \ Media Rm, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 11-15 Years, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ REO\Lender Owned, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Exterior Property Features \ Hot Tub, Exterior Property Features \ Brick Paver Patio, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ Hot Tub, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Additional Rooms \ Theatre Room, Basement (Y\N) \ Walkout, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 3,559 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2125452503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-467K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60175 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 60175 homes, this home is 51.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in Saint Charles, and 859% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60175 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.