41 1/2 Douglas Rd, Delmar, NY 120544 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Full basement, high ceiling, studded and insulated.
Quiet neighborhood, low traffic.
Less than 15 minute walk to Library, town hall and Four Corners stores.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $358,750
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Partial basement
- Mahogany floored covered front porch
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 173
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 01220008502000020280020000
- Zillow Home ID: 29669444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 1/2 Douglas Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% less than in Delmar, and 82.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Delmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12054 home values.
- 104 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$248K21.51,806
- 43 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$315K422,255
- 98 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$239K31.51,655
- 29 Fernbank Ave Delmar, NY$192K21.51,200
- 31 Fernbank Ave Delmar, NY$256K322,101
- 94 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$276K42.52,031
- 40 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$213K31.51,505
- 33 Fernbank Ave # 0 Delmar, NY$308K------
- 33 Fernbank Ave Delmar, NY$243K31.51,556
- 25 Fernbank Ave Delmar, NY$294K412,016
- 45 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$385K42.53,400
- 97 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$226K321,364
- 41 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$260K22.51,947
- 95 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$209K31.51,585
- 35 Fernbank Ave Delmar, NY$288K542,190
- 42 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$250K31.51,872
- 90 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$239K31.51,651
- 91 Delmar Pl Delmar, NY$204K421,821
- 38 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$217K31.51,440
- 47 Douglas Rd Delmar, NY$254K31.51,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.