- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,136 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 4405972
- Coldwell Banker Wright Realty
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Area Amenities \ Area Climbing, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Area Amenities \ Area Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Snowmobiling, Area Amenities \ Area Tennis, Area Amenities \ Biking, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Description \ Fishing, Area Description \ Mountain, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Heating - Fuel Type \ Oil, Heating - Fuel Type \ Wood, Area Description \ Hunting, Area Description \ Skiing, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Flooring \ Ceramic, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Fireplace Description \ Stone, Exterior Description \ Wood Siding, Heating - Fuel Type \ Other, Heating Type \ Pellet Stove, \
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2107197863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-272K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03812 homes, this home is 10.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 546% greater than in Bartlett, and 7.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03812 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org