41 Austin Ave, San Anselmo, CA 949605 beds, 4 baths, 3,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Best street in the Seminary, wide, yet tree lined. Completely quiet and peaceful, yet 5 minute walk to San Anselmo shops and restaurants. One block from Ross town line. 50 yards from Seminary field and across the street from the Playhouse. Beautiful gardens and flat play area. One block to Wade Thomas School and two blocks to St. Anselm School and The Branson School. 5 minute walk to hiking and biking trails. Tucked between the Seminary and Bald Hill, yet still on the flats. Listen to the seminary bells and enjoy the flower garden. Walk to town for cocktails and dinner, kids can walk to school.
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $2,125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage, 3 spaces, 840 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 3,387 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00726616
- Zillow Home ID: 80754872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Austin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% greater than in San Anselmo, and 75.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94960 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Anselmo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94960 home values.
- 45 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$733K111,020
- 49 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$775K311,122
- 54 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA$1.45M422,056
- 48 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA$784K311,236
- 10 Sunnyside Ave San Anselmo, CA$750K211,080
- 51 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$2.33M433,576
- 46 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$882K32.51,777
- 25 Waverly Rd San Anselmo, CA$1.6M332,929
- 38 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$1.07M411,651
- 14 Sunnyside Ave San Anselmo, CA$815K221,388
- 20 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA$2.2M43.54,222
- 55 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$2.03M633,800
- 21 Waverly Rd San Anselmo, CA$1.82M432,192
- 30 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA$937K32.51,939
- 50 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$2.11M43.52,747
- 36 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA$1.21M331,976
- 26 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA$2.47M643,914
- 26 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$2.16M43.53,412
- 52 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$762K21926
- 59 Austin Ave San Anselmo, CA$1.59M432,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.