- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,722 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Detached, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 901 sqft
- Parcel #: M:16 L:0158 S:801
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70599533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 34.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Nearby Schools in Salem
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!