41 Brenton Ter, Pittsfield, MA 012017 beds, 2 baths, 3,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Classic Victorian Eclectic style large 3-story House and big 2+ story Barn - built circa 1897-1898. SEVEN BEDROOMS, three floors plus walk-out basement. Enticing front entry foyer with built-in boot bench. Beautiful hardwood floors and unpainted woodwork (Chestnut &/or Cherry?) throughout most of the house. Many wonderful original unspoiled vintage features, beautiful carved brick fireplace/mantle with large framed mirror in living room. Pocket doors between LR & DR. Plumbing for a 3rd bathroom already stubbed-out to 3rd floor.
Very solid house, great condition structurally, built with top-quality materials and classic workmanship. New plumbing, upgraded bath fixtures, blow-in and fiberglass insulation, several restored antique lighting fixtures, ALL of the old knob-and-tube wiring in the entire house has been replaced, and all electric wiring is mapped and documented by room and circuit. New Atrium windows (Low-E double-glaze), new exterior paint in process.
Overall, it's a great house, beautiful, solid and well-built, that doesn't need much heavy work anymore! The woodwork alone is enough to make almost anyone fall in love with this house.
Nice quiet family community. Very low car traffic - not a drive-through neighborhood. Near Clapp Park's new playground. Easy 1/2 mile walk to Berkshire Museum / Colonial Theater area. Great place for kids. Short walk to park, playground, stream/waterfall, trails, bus-stops. 20 minute drive to Tanglewood. Several recreational lakes in town, ski area nearby (visible from yard and from 3rd floor windows).
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- 2661 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $92,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- De-Leading certificate. Large 2-story Old! Carriage-House Barn (Chestnut?). Walk-out basement.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:G08 B:0003 L:004
- Zillow Home ID: 55942536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 41 Brenton Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
- 45 Brenton Ter Pittsfield, MA$251K533,149
- 35 Brenton Ter Pittsfield, MA$129K412,057
- 31 Brenton Ter Pittsfield, MA$301K433,720
- 49 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$135K31.51,976
- 55 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$123K411,582
- 46 Brenton Ter Pittsfield, MA$162K522,933
- 46 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$129K322,208
- 40 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$138K41.52,224
- 56 Hawthorne Ave Pittsfield, MA$139K221,276
- 46 Hawthorne Ave Pittsfield, MA$126K622,592
- 50 Brenton Ter Pittsfield, MA$198K432,674
- 50 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$135K411,816
- 36 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$156K41.52,532
- 38 Hawthorne Ave Pittsfield, MA$131K622,414
- 66 Hawthorne Ave Pittsfield, MA$136K321,368
- 27 Beech Grove Ave Pittsfield, MA$114K422,030
- 54 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$136K421,920
- 23 Beech Grove Ave Pittsfield, MA$157K31.751,820
- 26 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$156K522,624
- 58 Oxford St Pittsfield, MA$158K422,392
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.