- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 4,767 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $49,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- 576 sqft basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Area Num \ Waterbury, Basement Type \ Liveable Space, Cooling System \ None, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Mill Rate \ 58.2200, Neighborhood \ Waterbury (114), Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Status \ Active, Style \ Split Level, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Exterior Maintenance, Tenant Pays \ Oil, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Snow Removal, Tenant Pays \ Water, Transaction Type \ Rent, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0983 L:0011
- Zillow Home ID: 58951800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06704 home values will fall 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06704 homes, this home is valued 41.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 61.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Waterbury, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06704 home values.
|49 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$88K||3||1.5||1,014|
|59 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$110K||3||1||1,114|
|11 Hillsdale Ave Waterbury, CT||$106K||3||1.5||1,081|
|67 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$125K||3||1||1,146|
|64 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$195K||4||2.5||2,542|
|29 Hillsdale Ave Waterbury, CT||$131K||3||2||1,145|
|31 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$96K||2||1.5||1,014|
|20 Hillsdale Ave Waterbury, CT||$128K||3||1||1,146|
|39 Hillsdale Ave Waterbury, CT||$148K||5||3||1,506|
|76 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$139K||3||2||1,146|
|77 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$131K||3||2||1,242|
|30 Hillsdale Ave Waterbury, CT||$131K||3||1.5||1,145|
|22 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$108K||4||1||1,152|
|21 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$96K||3||1||1,014|
|84 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$144K||3||1.5||1,885|
|87 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$132K||3||2||1,194|
|40 Hillsdale Ave Waterbury, CT||$129K||3||1||1,145|
|94 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$143K||3||2.5||1,146|
|95 Buckland Dr Waterbury, CT||$131K||3||2||1,146|
|299 Bucks Hill Rd Waterbury, CT||$147K||3||2||1,930|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!