- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,515 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $137,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: 02968
- Zillow Home ID: 59281664
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06118 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for East Hartford as a whole. Among 06118 homes, this home is valued 7.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% less than in East Hartford, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06118 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!