41 Dearborn Cir, Walpole, NH 03608
Sold on 8/23/11: $195,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,722 sq ft
- Lot:0.69 acres
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $195,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow839
- Elementary SchoolWalpole Primary
- High SchoolFall Mountain Regional HS
- Parcel #WLPO M:00012 B:000055 L:000019
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID86733837
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$187,715||$169K – $205K||+$51||$109||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,423/mo||$1K – $1.7K/mo||-$45||$0.83||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New Hampshire home values will increase 2.3% next year. Among 03608 homes, this home is valued 18.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% less than in Walpole, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 41 Dearborn Cir
- 26 Dearborn Cir Walpole, NH$161K21.01,428
- 21 Dearborn Cir Walpole, NH$245K32.02,396
- 12 Dearborn Cir Walpole, NH$175K42.01,867
- 3 Dearborn Cir Walpole, NH$187K32.01,440
- 9 Burrows Ln Walpole, NH$245K32.02,100
- 529 Main St Walpole, NH$324K33.01,793
- 248 Upper Walpole Rd Walpole, NH$191K42.02,111
- 549 Main St Walpole, NH$151K31.01,782
- 14 Darling Ln Walpole, NH$172K42.01,728
- 338 Main St Walpole, NH$78K11.0703
- 101 Sand Hill Rd Walpole, NH$274K31.52,291
- 94 Sand Hill Rd Walpole, NH$255K32.01,430
- 126 Sand Hill Rd Walpole, NH$214K32.01,452
- 63 Sand Hill Rd Walpole, NH$245K32.02,076
- 48 Sand Hill Rd Walpole, NH$369K43.03,864
- 310 Main St Walpole, NH$186K42.02,225
- 16 Maplewood Cir Walpole, NH$160K42.01,968
- 12 Maplewood Cir Walpole, NH$135K31.01,160
- 43 Maplewood Cir Walpole, NH$130K31.0960
- 38 Maplewood Cir Walpole, NH$151K31.51,587
Nearby Schools in Walpole
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005