- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,231 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ No Heat, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cottage, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Waterfront Description \ View
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 854 sqft
- Parcel #: 0011711
- Zillow Home ID: 57695183
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 23.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|49 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$172K||2||1||660|
|34 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$137K||2||1||868|
|19 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$140K||1||1||958|
|20 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$241K||3||1.5||1,964|
|9 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$173K||3||2||1,620|
|17 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$122K||3||1||733|
|27 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$143K||1||1||1,029|
|30 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,360|
|10 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,284|
|35 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$128K||2||1||816|
|501 Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$142K||2||1||550|
|505 Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$170K||2||2||1,020|
|Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$170K||2||1.5||1,020|
|17 Tracy Ct Bristol, CT||$167K||2||2||1,030|
|11 Tracy Ct Bristol, CT||$186K||3||2||1,728|
|520 Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,744|
|42 Donovan Ct Bristol, CT||$194K||3||2||1,342|
|49 Tracy Ct Bristol, CT||$200K||2||1.5||1,210|
|25 Tracy Ct Bristol, CT||$438K||3||2.5||4,080|
|487 Witches Rock Rd Bristol, CT||$272K||2||3||2,152|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!