- Lot: 8,620 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,041 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 345 sqft
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Kenilworth, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bathroom \ None, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Nat Reg Historic Hms, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11847143
- Zillow Home ID: 81767893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-535K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85004 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85004 homes, this home is valued 64.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Phoenix, and 198.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85004 home values.
|37 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$296K||--||2||1,338|
|8632 N 6th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$243K||--||1||988|
|38 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$310K||--||1||1,234|
|33 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$199K||2||1||988|
|44 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$326K||3||1.8||1,310|
|34 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$275K||--||1||1,099|
|31 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$282K||3||2||1,370|
|48 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$319K||--||2||1,264|
|42 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$184K||2||1||846|
|30 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$425K||4||1.75||1,974|
|38 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$239K||2||1||1,150|
|34 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$267K||--||1||1,387|
|50 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$285K||--||1||1,128|
|28 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$293K||2||2||1,227|
|27 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$246K||--||1||1,137|
|30 E Ashland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||1||1,297|
|39 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$352K||--||--||1,909|
|43 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$342K||--||--||1,406|
|56 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$307K||3||2||1,199|
|35 E Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$281K||1||1||887|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!