41 Federal St UNIT 21, San Francisco, CA 941072 beds, 2 baths, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $1,135,000
- Price/sqft: $832
- MLS #: 425313
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Parcel #: 3774 435
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 82786176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Federal Street UNIT 21
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.4% less than in San Francisco, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.