- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
41 Fullerton St, Albany, NY 122093 beds, 1 bath, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $122,960
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010007506000010010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29654063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Fullerton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Delaware Avenue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% less than in Albany, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Delaware Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delaware Avenue home values.
- 39 Fullerton St Albany, NY$168K321,425
- 43 Fullerton St Albany, NY$138K311,095
- 37 Fullerton St Albany, NY$154K311,214
- 37 Fullerton St # 0 Albany, NY$288K------
- 45 Fullerton St Albany, NY$132K311,125
- 38 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$178K31.51,108
- 36 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$165K321,470
- 40 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$163K31.51,360
- 35 Fullerton St Albany, NY$100K21805
- 47 Fullerton St Albany, NY$128K211,125
- 42 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$132K31.51,080
- 34 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$163K31.51,136
- 33 Fullerton St Albany, NY$130K31.51,372
- 44 Fullerton St Albany, NY$163K322,044
- 42 Fullerton St Albany, NY$146K311,373
- 49 Fullerton St Albany, NY$137K31.51,180
- 40 Fullerton St Albany, NY$156K211,234
- 44 Fullerton St # 5 Albany, NY$189K31.51,261
- 32 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$102K321,118
- 44 Joanne Ct Albany, NY$137K321,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.