Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-498K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Santa Cruz is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Santa Cruz is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 755
- HOA Fee: $361/mo
- Parking: 204 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $439
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Attached Garage
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Door Opener
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Water: Public
- Roof: Shingle
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- HOA Amenities: None
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Laundry: Dryer
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Fireplaces: Gas Burning
- Structure SqFt Source: Other
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Common Parking Area
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Road
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 00272101000
- Zillow Home ID: 69308346
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 60.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!