- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,541 all time views
- HOA Fee: $361
- Cooling: None
- Parking: 198 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $405,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $444
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Condominium, View \ City Lights
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 913 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 00272123000
- Zillow Home ID: 69308358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395-499K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 43.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% greater than in Santa Cruz, and 69.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Westlake Elementary (assigned)K-51.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!