41 Josephine Ave, Rosendale, NY 124722 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- View: Park
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115848541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 41 Josephine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Kingston Metro, and 14.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12472 home values.
- 32 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$172K311,248
- 34 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$195K22--
- 25 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$99K21768
- 26 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$158K421,638
- 21 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$161K311,544
- 32 Central Ave Rosendale, NY$166K411,152
- Central Ave Rosendale, NY--------
- 17 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$86K----840
- 18 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$86K----784
- 12 Central Ave Rosendale, NY$79K21648
- Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY--------
- 46 Central Ave Rosendale, NY$238K322,934
- 308 Main St Rosendale Village, SC$79K32840
- 300 Main St Rosendale Village, OH$114K21--
- 8 Central Ave Rosendale, NY$150K311,650
- 304 Main St Kingston, NY$199K311,625
- 12 Josephine Ave Rosendale, NY$163K321,944
- 304 Main St Broussard, LA$212K------
- 308 Main St Kingston, NY$221K321,440
- 17 W End Ave Rosendale, NY$94K321,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!