41 Juliette St, Dartmouth, MA 027474 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $322,500
- Price/sqft: $165
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0182 B:0013 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55973843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Juliette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.4% lower than in Smith Mills, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02747 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Smith Mills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02747 home values.
- 34 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$258K41.51,872
- 45 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$329K32.52,393
- 37 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$281K31.52,516
- 38 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$255K321,686
- 44 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$256K31.51,729
- 30 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$270K321,997
- 36 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$334K32.52,160
- 26 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$312K42.52,306
- 34 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$259K321,310
- 45 Elliot St Dartmouth, MA$309K332,246
- 41 Elliot St Dartmouth, MA$244K321,304
- 35 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$320K42.52,084
- 29 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$239K41.51,235
- 27 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$245K421,801
- 35 Hawes St Dartmouth, MA$239K31.51,320
- 51 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$314K321,962
- 52 Hawes St Dartmouth, MA$229K421,581
- 31 Hawes St Dartmouth, MA$216K21.51,267
- 28 Juliette St Dartmouth, MA$313K33.52,352
- 46 Eleanor St Dartmouth, MA$234K311,571
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292