- Lot: 1.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,256 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $1
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 1050651
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 15 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Property Category \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Electric \ 100 Amps, Exterior \ Clapboard, Fireplace \ None, Heat System \ Steam, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Foyer\Hall, Wall Description \ Plaster, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Ceiling, Type \ Historic, Finished Floor \ Pine, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Hot Water \ Tank, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Lot Description \ Out Building, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Sewer \ Assessment to Seller, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Foundation Type \ Mixed, Foundation Type \ Cement Block
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,487 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0160 B:0000 L:00020
- Zillow Home ID: 56871939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $219-605K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02771 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Seekonk as a whole. Among 02771 homes, this home is 28.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% greater than in Seekonk, and 60% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02771 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seekonk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02771 home values.
|50 Lake St Seekonk, MA||$258K||4||1.5||1,512|
|01 Lake St Seekonk, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|1 Lake St Seekonk, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|85 Lake St Seekonk, MA||$253K||3||1.5||1,337|
|807 Taunton Ave Seekonk, MA||$375K||3||2||1,840|
|850 Taunton Ave Seekonk, MA||$284K||3||1.5||1,220|
|862 Taunton Ave Seekonk, MA||$402K||4||3||2,724|
|5 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$333K||3||3||1,816|
|15 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$303K||3||2||1,260|
|6 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$260K||3||1||1,732|
|35 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$369K||3||2.5||1,674|
|103 Lake St Seekonk, MA||$239K||2||1||1,290|
|54 Drohan Ct Seekonk, MA||$397K||4||2.5||2,352|
|14 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$333K||6||2||2,288|
|47 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$235K||2||1||864|
|60 Drohan Ct Seekonk, MA||$409K||4||2.5||2,326|
|39 John Alden Rd Seekonk, MA||$294K||3||2||1,376|
|44 Jacob St Seekonk, MA||$319K||2||1.5||1,861|
|18 Drohan Ct Seekonk, MA||$404K||4||2.5||2,060|
|30 John Alden Rd Seekonk, MA||$361K||4||1.5||2,412|
Nearby Schools in Seekonk
PK-5 & ungraded1.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!