41 Lamson St, Boston, MA 021284 beds, 2 baths, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $340,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05200 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Lamson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 43 Lamson St Boston, MA$264K41.51,552
- 37-39 Lamson St Boston, MA$500K533,576
- 45 Lamson St Boston, MA$300K431,444
- 35 Lamson St Boston, MA$420K63.52,424
- 3 Castle Ct Boston, MA$340K31.51,784
- 47 Lamson St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$284K321,270
- 47 Lamson St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$200K21624
- 160 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 160 Everett St Boston, MA$496K632,772
- 154-156 Everett St Boston, MA$378K532,060
- 164 Everett St Boston, MA$378K322,400
- 156 Everett St # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 156 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 168 Everett St Boston, MA$262K21--
- 166 Everett St # 166B Boston, MA$316K311,592
- 46 Lamson St East Boston, MA$239K----1,958
- 158 Everett St Boston, MA$283K331,492
- 307 Maverick St Boston, MA$367K721,795
- 172 Everett St Boston, MA$408K441,232
- 150 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.