41 Modena Dr, Warwick, RI 028863 beds, 1 bath, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,246 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:347 B:0371 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65900427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 41 Modena Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57% less than in Warwick, and 64.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 26 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$139K31.51,014
- 47 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$188K321,322
- 2927 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$172K311,620
- 2913 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$141K311,142
- 31 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$178K321,128
- 2931 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$138K321,128
- 2907 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$114K311,036
- 2895 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$155K31.51,423
- 2870 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$155K311,137
- 4 Mystic Dr Warwick, RI$198K311,474
- 38 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$172K321,488
- 37 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$181K311,200
- 2901 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$140K311,034
- 5 Mystic Dr Warwick, RI$196K331,862
- 2940 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$138K31.51,157
- 10 Mystic Dr Warwick, RI$154K311,102
- 14 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$158K321,160
- 11 Mystic Dr Warwick, RI$156K31972
- 25 Modena Dr Warwick, RI$119K211,014
- 2902 W Shore Rd Warwick, RI$170K421,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.