- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,750 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $241
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, OTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH2_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000022 P:000127
- Zillow Home ID: 57053837
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-476K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 12.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|24 Pathwood Ave Burlington, MA||$358K||3||1||1,204|
|39 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$446K||3||2||2,156|
|9 Forest Rd Burlington, MA||$543K||3||2||2,280|
|44 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$412K||3||2.5||1,428|
|48 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$369K||4||1||1,232|
|37 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$534K||6||2||2,206|
|36 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$776K||4||2.5||2,604|
|7 Forest Rd Burlington, MA||$725K||4||3||2,600|
|18 Pathwood Ave Burlington, MA||$390K||4||1||1,684|
|38 Carey Ave Burlington, MA||$433K||4||2||1,758|
|2 Chestnut Rd Burlington, MA||$392K||3||2||1,428|
|17 Pathwood Ave Burlington, MA||$635K||5||4.5||3,844|
|15 Pathwood Ave Burlington, MA||$384K||3||1||1,591|
|1 Chestnut Rd Burlington, MA||$445K||3||1.5||2,006|
|5 Forest Rd Burlington, MA||$349K||3||1||1,008|
|16 Pathwood Ave Burlington, MA||$371K||3||2||1,428|
|38 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$351K||3||1||1,236|
|8 Forest Rd Burlington, MA||$442K||4||2||1,894|
|41 Carey Ave Burlington, MA||$473K||3||2.5||1,912|
|33 Purity Springs Rd Burlington, MA||$388K||2||1.5||1,428|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!