This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 159 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $195,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Amenities \ Community Pool
- Amenities \ Exercise Room
- Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Cooling System: Electric Cooling
- Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting
- Folio Number \ 01-41-38-133-0960
- Front Exposure \ North East
- Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished
- Heating Description \ Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified
- Interior Features \ First Floor Entry
- Interior Features \ Foyer Entry
- Interior Features \ Volume Ceilings
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Miscellaneous \ As-Is
- Municipal Code \ 1
- Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space
- Parking Description \ 1 Space
- Pool Description \ Community Pool
- Rent Period \ Month
- Section \ 38
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Condo\Co-Op\Annual
- Subdivision Name \ BRICKELL ON THE RIVER S T
- Water Access \ None
- Windows\Treatment \ Drapes & Rods
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 981 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0141381330960
- Unit floor #: 18
- Zillow Home ID: 82417343
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $308-350K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (332)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 41 SE 5th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.