- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1865
- 47 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,835 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 4410491
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, LotDescription \ Sloping, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, WaterHeater \ Electric, Basement \ Crawl Space, Foundation \ Stone, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, Basement \ Partially Finished, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Style \ Historic Vintage, Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Owned, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Sunroom, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Exterior Features CF \ Window Screens, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,895 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2139138760
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-244K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in West Chesterfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!