- Built in 1890
- Views: 3,728 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $259
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ N, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck, Exterior Unit Features \ Fenced Yard, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Unknown, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ No, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Rowhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Below Grade, Unit Placement \ Street, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 966 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:08 P:01975 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81854563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-573K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 35.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 64.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!