- Lot: 9,217 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $630,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Amenities \ Golf Course, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Concrete Floor, Basement Feature \ Full, Basement Feature \ Partially Finished, Basement Feature \ Walk Out, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Construction \ Post & Beam, Cooling \ None, Disclosure \ N, Electric Feature \ 200 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Deck - Wood, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Porch, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Parquet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Fieldstone, Garage Parking \ Detached, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Partial, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Tandem, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public, Road Type \ Publicly Maint., Road Type \ Sidewalk, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Antique, Style \ Victorian, Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Type \ Detached, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:17 P:00994 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59107692
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $455-853K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 105.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!